Service Level Agreement
- Service Level Agreement applies only to network services and host servers availability.
- Service Level Agreement does NOT cover any server software, operating systems, configurations or any other product or service within the Users virtual machines.
- Service Level Agreement does NOT apply in cases of outage due to Users action on Virtual Servers, or in cases of Service suspension or termination for any reason.
- CloudBalkan SLA delivers Monthly Service Availability: 99.995% or less than 2.17 minutes of downtime per month.
- Service Level Agreement applies only when the Users have informed CloudBalkan via email or a support ticket about the service outage being experienced.
- In case of confirmed service outage Users are compensated with Account Credits according the following table:
Outage time frame Account Credits compensation
2.17 - 59 minutes 12 hours
60 - 119 minutes 24 hours
120 - 239 minutes 48 hours
240 - 479 minutes 120 hours
480+ minutes 732 hours (1 month)